Takeover Preview Takeover Preview

I am... pleased.

While the artwork and audio are... sub-par (I still liked the artwork), I still enjoyed this, considering you just started working with flash. Hope you'll be able to work on the artwork/animation before the release of your first epsiode :).

Also, use pre-loaders. I can't stand infinite loops. D: It'll make it look more professional, as well. I believe there are easily attainable NG preloaders on the site... however, I have no idea where they'd be. :P Sorry.

I Am God I Am God

Could use a lot of work...

Didn't even crack a smile :/. Memes are bad.

Lips don't really sync well in the beginning. You should try to stay away from memes and poop jokes, though...

I guess this could be funny... somewhere on the internetz, but not my style of humor.

AnimeWeather responds:

The lip sync was horrible during the animation but luckily today i learned how to do better lip sync so yah ill have better lip syncing from now on.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Great, as usual.

Love your stuff Egoraptor. I personally haven't played the game yet, but the flash made me laugh nonetheless.

Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

"You're bastardizing my culture"

Loved it. Had a good sense of humor, without being twisted at all, which is a nice change from the usual around here.

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

One of the funniest flashes on NG

By far one of my favorites.

You managed to use a pokemon theme but still keep it interesting, and I commend you good sir. You have a great sense of humor.

Poontah! Poontah!

Great stuff

For some reason, I didn't expect the ending. Pretty funny, pretty funny indeed.

Art was great, animation was smooth, story was entertaining with some twisted humor thrown in:

10/10 5/5

Danny The Crab Danny The Crab

Cooo

Loved the ending and the animation.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time

Great stuff. The animations weren't pretty, but hey, it's a parody anyways.

I freakin loved when Ash threw the pokeball at the cow and it just knocked him out. Wasn't expecting that.

Nothing in Between Nothing in Between

Nice.

Animation really went well with the music. I love how creative you were with the background images, and just the dream world in general, even if the animation isn't exactly my style.

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Awesome

I love the Tron Guy's animation :P.