Takeover Preview Takeover Preview

I am... pleased.

While the artwork and audio are... sub-par (I still liked the artwork), I still enjoyed this, considering you just started working with flash. Hope you'll be able to work on the artwork/animation before the release of your first epsiode :).

Also, use pre-loaders. I can't stand infinite loops. D: It'll make it look more professional, as well. I believe there are easily attainable NG preloaders on the site... however, I have no idea where they'd be. :P Sorry.

I Am God I Am God

Could use a lot of work...

Didn't even crack a smile :/. Memes are bad.

Lips don't really sync well in the beginning. You should try to stay away from memes and poop jokes, though...

I guess this could be funny... somewhere on the internetz, but not my style of humor.

AnimeWeather responds:

The lip sync was horrible during the animation but luckily today i learned how to do better lip sync so yah ill have better lip syncing from now on.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Great, as usual.

Love your stuff Egoraptor. I personally haven't played the game yet, but the flash made me laugh nonetheless.

Goin Up Goin Up

Great game

I loved it. I've been playing it since it came out, and I still can't stop.

The final guy you get kinda ticked me off a little, but w/e. 20,000 skulls just to get a one-hit k/o boss killer, that's completely useless at that point. :P That doesn't affect your rating, though, because it was obviously intended.

10/10 5/5

Miami Shark Miami Shark

HA XD

I literally fell out of my chair, and rolled over the floor laughing my ass off.

BallBalance BallBalance

It was decent

Eh, it was pretty interesting. The music is pretty decent in my opinion. Some annoying things, although not really worth mentioning they were so small.

Really Soft Power Really Soft Power

It's alright.

OctoEntandre responds:

Totally

EzMa - Anabio EzMa - Anabio

Hey man, I love the song a lot. Btw, like the reviewer two below me, that ending was too long lol. I was expecting the same thing. It'd be sick if it jumped back in on the beat to end the song.

eimad-zamrik responds:

Thanks for liking it man!

Yea sorry man haha, but this gives me idea to create an extended version for you guys!

Thanks for enjoying bro!

Drift, Sunshine, Drown Drift, Sunshine, Drown

Wow :O

This is an awesome piece of music. It starts out a little iffy, and I wasn't sure where you would go with it, but the end result was fantastic. All three movements are great, and really capture the mood of the scenes you wrote in the description.

I'm having a hard time choosing whether I like the second or third movements better, but I think I'm probably gonna go with the third, although the piano solo was incredible as well.

Only thing is, and you probably already know this, the quality is a little iffy. Is this a recording, or...?

9/10 5/5

sinequanon responds:

thanks for the review, tho I'm not sure what you're referring to quality-wise, only the second mvnt is recorded (albeit with a cheap microphone). the first and third mvnts use a sound library whose weakest feature is the string samples, especially when very exposed.